I’ve used Erik Marcus’ and Suzanne Havala’s books and the Why Vegan pamphlet (already referenced) for many of these, and mention their page citations as [Marcus,xx] or [Havala,yy] or [Vegan]
- “ADA Position on Vegetarian Diets”, Jnl of ADA, 97 no.11(1997).
- US Dept.Health & Human Services, Dept. Agriculture, The Relationship between Dietary Cholesterol and Blood Cholesterol and Human Health and Nutrition, 1987. [Marcus, 10]
- Hans Diehl, “Reversing Coronary Heart Disease” in Western Diseases: Their Dietary Prevention and Reversibility. Totowa, NJ: Humana Press, 1994, pp 237-316. [Marcus, 10]
- H. Kesteloot, “Dietary Fat and Health: The Epidemiological Evidence. Acta Cardiologica 44 no.6 (1989): 446-448. [Marcus, 10]
- [Vegan, 29] from T.Colin Campbell’s China Project
- [US, 1987]. [Marcus, 10]
- Journal of the American Medical Association 274(1995):894.
- [Havala, 15].